[english-c1] Re: homework

  • From: Néstor <nestorac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: english-c1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 01:04:30 +0100

Hello Iñaki,

welcome to the list!

I'm sorry I'm so late to reply, but I have been into trouble with my
FTP server. Here you have the homework:

ftp://user:passwd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/english_c1/home0006.png

Please, use a web browser different from Internet Explorer (for
example, Firefox). Some people have reported problems using IE with
the authenticated FTP server.

I also have the answers to the exercises we have corrected today, if
you're interested.

Thank you!