[english-c1] Re: Homework

  • From: Estibaliz Onís González <eonisg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: english-c1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:23:34 +0100

Hi guys!
For thursday we have to do a writing about a letter of complaint (see pages
62-63 of the book). Choose the topic you want and write more or less 200-250
words.
And for Tuesday we have Cloze Test page 28 " The blood moon" and half the
page of rewritings page 14 back and transformations page 5.
Good luck cause its a lot!

STi

--
STi