[english-c1] Re: Happy new year! Frohes neues Jahr.

  • From: Néstor <nestorac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: english-c1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 17:17:13 +0100

Hello Martín,

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Martin Martin <martin20111961@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Nestor, the same wishes for you.
> I have a problem. I have not the homework for these holidays.
> Could you tell me it?

we have some photocopies, from the homemade book "C1 Extra materials":
pg 4-back, pg 22, pg 25-back. Also (from earlier) 27-back. And, of
course, all the exercises from the first -of each section- to those,
in case you miss some.

Remember that we also have to read the book "Case Histories", for
February, I think.