[enableit] Re: IT in Primary classes

  • From: ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: enableit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 09:03:32 +0530

On 29 January 2012 07:15, Arun M <arun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Another report in the similar lines.

Arun,
Suppose we assume that this is a phase of transition where people are
increasingly moving from folk-tradition to book-tradition. If these kind of
studies are around, which attribute low levels of memory retention,
attention etc on children to the modern book-related resources and
activities, then how are you going to place your arguments ?

What if in this digital age, teachers get mediocre ? The results would be
the same. Does these kind of studies ensure that teachers are perfect.

To me, these kind of studies are clever ploys, that teachers raise so that
the needle of suspicion is away from their own calibre and performance.

CK Raju