[emergingleaders] Re: WISDOM anyone?

  • From: Petia Tzanova <Petia.Tzanova@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:31:16 +0000

Hi Guys,

I’d love to join you but I can’t do 30th either as I’m flying to VENICE with my
man for a few days of clichéd romance. Recommendations welcome.

Also really up for wisdom as some other point- Molly, Ben and Jenni would be
sooo good to see you again! Jenni, your comment made me laugh so much. I got to
meet the new Emerging Leaders group (on the afternoon of their personal brand
filming). They were lovely and clearly really in the zone but obviously nowhere
as sexy as you lot.

Xxx

Pets