[emergingleaders] Re: Fw: Clore September meet up

  • From: Chloe Titcomb <chloetitcomb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 13:44:09 +0100

Hi Howard,

It's Saturday 19th September.

Chloe

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Sep 2015, at 13:05, Howard Clark <Howard.Clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry - I think I have missed an email here - what date is scheduled for this?

Howard

From: Chloé Titcomb <chloetitcomb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Clore September meet up
To: "emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2015, 9:59
Hello all,

I hope you're all well and having a good week!

I just wanted to give an update on our September meet up now it's
getting close! Below is an outline agenda of the day, which will give
you an idea of what we're planning to do throughout the day. You'll
notice we're starting a bit later than previous meet ups in order to
take into account people coming from outside of London.

For anyone that is coming from outside of London, I have a spare room
and a sofa bed so I have space for people to stay if anyone would like
to.

11 - 11:15am - Welcome, tea/coffee
11:15 - 1pm - Facilitated session focused on strategic vision vs nitty
gritty and managing up
1 - 2pm - Lunch
2 - 3:30pm - Session to be determined by group
3:30 - 4:30pm - Coaching
4:30 - 5:15pm - Round up / Network next steps etc 5:15pm - Pub!

The cost will be between £15 - £20 each depending on how many of us
there are. I've managed to get someone I've worked with before, Sarah
Hardman, who is a facilitator/ coach etc to come and facilitate the
morning session for us at a hugely reduced price. A faciliator made a
big difference to our March catch up and I think Sarah will be great
at helping us get the most out of the time we have there.

It would be great if you could confirm whether you are definitely
going to be coming and also if you could complete the attached
document with your latest biography and send it back to me. If you
could confirm your attendance by the next Wednesday 26th August, that
would be really helpful and biographies by 4th September would be
great.

Any questions, please let me know. Looking forward to seeing you!

Thanks very much,

Chloe

[Insert your disclaimer here]