[emergingleaders] Re: Clore September meet up

  • From: Petia Tzanova <Petia.Tzanova@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emergingleaders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:33:29 +0000

All sounds lovely, thanks Chloe for organising. I'm happy with price and agenda
and confirming my attendance.

Let me know if you need me to try and score a guest speaker as well, probably
better connected with the Clore community now than I was a year ago.

Also Happy Birthday Jennifer Curry you lovely lass! Hope you have an awesome
day.