Re: [wishlist] little fixes

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:53:06 +1000

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:13:50 +0200
catoblepa <puntoebasta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> can you fix this little issues?
>
> 1. Man page is in bzip2 format instead of gzip
> 2. emlfm2.desktop doesn't validate:
>   -Categories=GTK;FileManager;
>   +Categories=System;FileTools;GTK;FileManager;
>
> Thanks.
AFAICS these are both distro-specific matters, different choices can be made.
So what are the most sensible defaults ?

Seems to me that uncompressed manpage files are ok.
Menu category line in the desktop file at least needs either "System" or
"Utility". Probably the proposed change is most sensible, so I've done that.