still crashes on file deletion?

  • From: aryah <aryah47@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 23:35:47 +0200

Hello everyone!

So I just thought to give emelfm2 a test, not having used it before, so
compiled the latest 0.6.0 version. But in my first minutes of familiarising
with that program, it crashed quite a number of times. I think it crashed once
on a delete command, but given the nature of the operations I was doing, it
actually mostly crashed on rewrite commands, with the error:

emelfm2: Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server :0.0.

I'm using Debian testing. As I understand the discussion this was a recent
prominent problem, but was considered solved?