some bugs

  • From: Florian Zähringer <flo.zaehringer@xxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 17:02:09 +0100

Hi,

I found some bugs.

1) if I select multiple files (e.g. mp3) and I press enter: only the 1st file
in the list gets added to my player.
This bug seems to be there since 0.3

2) I can't select the mvbar plugin :( If I set keybindings the cpbar is set and
works but e2 doesn't remember me clicking the mvbar plugin. It just refuses to
set it.

3) the file.process queue seems to be a bit fragile. I don't know how to
reproduce but it locked up my e2 two times (no further file operations
possible) and today e2 even segfaulted.

If more information is needed, let me know.

regards,
-- Florian