request: display user name in wm title

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:59:47 +0100

Hello Tom
I think this was requested once, but I cannot find the discussion and
don't remember why it was discarded.

It would be handy if emel displayed the user name in the wm title.
Right now emel broadcasts itself as "emelFM2", irrespective of which
user started the app. This message could be changed to "emelFM2 -
root" or "emelFM2 - liviu", or similar. This would help to quickly
differentiate between two minimised instances of emel, without the
need to restore the window and check the bottom-left corner.

Please let me know what you think
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?