Re: rename icon

  • From: tooar <tooar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:38:38 +0200

hello,

Robert wrote on Sun, 22.08.2004:
> I worked on this for quite a while last night and some this morning.
> Let me tell you,it ain't easy trying to follow someone elses style. :)
>
> The background page was from gnome-fs-regular.png and the rest I
> slaped together.Tell me what you think and please be honest so I can
> change what you don't like.

sorry for my late reply. it's already a good start. what i noticed is,
that the arrows are hardly visible at small sizes. (i know, it's really
hard to make an icon that scales well.) i suggest to remove the white
background (make it transparent) and to remove the frame, too.
furthermore, the ABC could be made bigger and moved (partially?) behind
the arrows so the ABC is a lightly visible background for the arrows.
and maybe only do ab| instead of ABC (| like a cursor in an entry from
the rename dialog)?

please take all that as suggestions as i don't know how it turns out in
the end. just some ideas of mine what i think what would be nice. maybe
you can give it a try. thanks!

regards,

        tooar

--
Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question.
And the answer is no.