Re: question, mainly for non-linux e2ers

  • From: Florian Zähringer <flo.zaehringer@xxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:29:32 -0400

since I coded that part I can only say that (tooar and) I decided to restrict
to those two OS for the simple reason that we had those two at hand and could
test it. It may work for other systems differently. Since I didn't know and
couldn't test the restriction was put in there.

You might want to look at the gkrellm code for more platforms. But I don't
recall which were supported there.

-- Florian