Re: problem with macros

  • From: Denis Prost <denis.prost@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 08:12:36 +0100

Oh Yes ! I missed the difference between %p and %%p. (maybe that should be added on the online userguide)

Sorry for the mistake and thanks, Tom.

Regards

Denis

tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 15:58:41 +0100
Denis Prost <denis.prost@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems that there is a little problem with %$prefix$% macro : when I set %$file:$%%p as argument for a command, no double quotes are set around %p when the macro is interpreted. On the contrary, if I set file:%p as argument, double quotes are set around %p replacement. Should there not be double quotes in both cases ?

%p expands into a list of all selected items' paths, with quotes
%%p expands into a list of all selected items' paths, without quotes
(and similarly for %f, %%f)

When there is also a %$prefix$ macro, the string "prefix" should be included
inside quotes, if any.

But for %$file:$%%p there should not be quotes.