output.activate upon double click

  • From: Adam Krolnik <akrolnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:21:51 -0500

Hi all;

Does the latest emelfm2 detect the end of filenames from egrep output ?
Last I tried, emelfm2 took the : next to the file and said it wasn't a
filename.
E.g. (from emelfm2)
> egrep _dd  <*.v>
spi_reg_ctl.vold:        rxbclr_dd  <= 1'b0;
spi_reg_ctl.vold:        rxbclr_ddd <= 1'b0;
> egrep _dd ... (2456) returned '0'

Point to spi_reg_ctl.vold   and double click or whatever to run
output.activate

Currently, I get:

Cannot get information about spi_reg_ctl.v:

Another program prints out messages like:
halstruct: (./design/serial/rtl_newer/spi_reg_ctl.v,684): Driver from clock
domain 'spi_top.pclk' is 'spi_top.U_SPI_REG_CTL.mm'.
module spi_top (

So I'd like elelfm2 to grab the filename and ignore the ( and ,

Hopefully it can ignore punctuation, or can be configured by the user. Xterm
has a character class
map to decide what it ignores and includes when you double click on stuff. I
modified it to include
the _ character since filenames can have that. Thus I would make sure _ is
part of a filename and
punctuation like ():,;[]{} is not part of the filename.

   Thanks.

--
Adam Krolnik