Re: little bugs

  • From: Grégory SCHMITT <gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:14:08 +0200

----- Original Message -----
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:13:22 +1000
> De: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> À: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sujet: Re: little bugs

> On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:27:01 +0200
> Grégory SCHMITT <gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > The vfs icons were not included in the tarball, and "make install"
> > complained about not finding them, as well as not finding any
> > optional plugins whereas emelfm2 was built without them.
>
> Curious. I downloaded the archive and it bullt without any hitch,
> with a straight 'make'.

Sorry, I may have been confusing. The building process was OK as well
as installation. The only warning line (the one I refer to) was
something like "ls: can't access objs/plugins/optional/*.so", which was
normal since I didn't build any extra plugins.

--
Grégory SCHMITT <mailto:gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>