little bugs

  • From: Grégory SCHMITT <gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:27:01 +0200

Hi all,

emelfm2 v. 0.3.4, pre-release for 0.3.5.

When I click on the first item in a list, if the folder hadn't been
opened before, then emelfm2 will offer me to rename this item instead
of selecting it, whether the item is a folder or a file. It only
affects the 1st item, other are selected correctly.

The vfs icons were not included in the tarball, and "make install"
complained about not finding them, as well as not finding any optional
plugins whereas emelfm2 was built without them.

Btw, for tpgww: french translation updated, (almost) complete (with
optional plugins) and good to go.

--
Grégory SCHMITT <mailto:gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>