Re: 'file operation in progress' indicator?

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 22:59:48 +0100

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:26 PM,  <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can't yet see why that might be so. Does it matter what task is initiated ?
> Does it matter how long the session has been open ?

No, not really. It always fails either on first try, or very quickly
afterwards. I use the simplest task, <f2>: I only pop-up the dialogue.
I can always reproduce this with the following sequence.
- start emel
- (immediately afterwards) select a file and hit <f2>
- (wait a sec or so) hit <esc>, select a different file, hit <f2>
(notice if the 'Busy <spinner>' appears; if it does, re-do this step)

I attach a debug of a similar session.

>  One other issue
>> that I notice in SVN is that the buttons maximizing/hiding the output
>> pane fail, as well as the associated shortcuts.
>
> I guess that the associated actions have become messed up, in your config
> data.

Actually this happens after the 'Busy <spinner>' fails.

Regards
Liviu