emelfm2-tom-20060621: Context Menu displays inappropriate actions

  • From: "Jonathan A. Irwin" <jnthn_gmane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:43:17 -0400

Hey Tom,

Well... you did say "There are more..." :)

When I right click an item in "emelfm2-tom-20060621" I am presented
with items that are rightly associated with another filetype. It seems
I get the actions that are associated with the item immediately above
the selected item in the list. That is, in a dir:

333333/
GUM_Calibration/
johnh/
normankoren/
NTSC_Color_Temperature.txt
PDI-Target.jpg
Spectra_OleNoMoire_RGB.tif
black.png
white.png

If I right click on NTSC_Color_Temperature.txt, I get the actions
related to directories (Open, mount, etc) in the context menu, and
if I right click on PDI-Target.jpg, I will get the actions related to
*.txt files, and so on.

Only modification from stock config was to set "DEBUG=1" in
Makefile.config

emelfm2-tom-20060621

gtk+-2.8.18
atk-1.10.3