Re: emelfm2 pre-release

  • From: Wojciech Pyczak <nissarin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:29:55 +0100

Dnia 2009-01-14, śro o godzinie 23:17 +1100, tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx pisze:
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:02:02 +1100
> <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > I resetted my config data, glitch still present. For some reason, the
> > > tooltip doesn't switch - same for show/hide pane. I can live with it.
> >
> > I've explored this a bit more. Gtk's tooltips mechanism changed in 2.12,
> > and one or two deprecated things started working differently. IIRC this
> > means that toggle-button tips might be dodgy if you do not build with
> > USE_LATEST=1 on gtk >= 2.12. I generally apply that, which is why I was not
> > getting any tooltip problem. I'm reminded that I meant to look into gtk
> > sources to try to find a workaround.
> >
> > So, can you advise whether USE_LATEST=1 fixes your problem ?
>
> And you can retry with latest svn code, with and without USE_LATEST=1
>
> Regards
> Tom

Is it possible to make file extension "detection" case insensitive ? I
sometimes receive files with names written in upper case, often from
Windows users and it's quite frustrating (and I don't want add JPG, MNG,
etc..).

FYI: I didn't checked pre releases in a while so if it's already
implemented have mercy on me :P