emelfm2 patch

  • From: TomPh <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 09:12:25 +1100

While waiting for feedback on a couple of matters, I decided to try out a
different  approach to small updates, by providing a patch instead of a full
pre-release.

So, at http://emelfm2.org/DownLoads, in the "other Downloads" section, there is
a patch file with changes against the most-recent pre-release, together with
instructions on how to use it.

Changes are listed at http://emelfm2.org/ChangeLog

I'm particularly interested in hearing from Debian users about how the patched
version performs. I've had a couple of reports of 'flickering' - which may be
related to using e2 on debian for the very first time (which can be simply
replicated by renaming directory ~/.emelfm2 to something else, before starting
e2).