Re: [emelfm2] invokes systemd?

  • From: Geoff <capsthorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:10:11 +0100

Installed systems obviously vary a great deal, but fwiw I run Arch and have
never seen this problem.  I am a little unusual because (having used emelfm2
even before I switched to Arch almost 6 years ago, and having helped out a bit
with testing in the past), I compile my own emelfm2 rather than use the version
in the repos.  I was running 0.8.1 until half an hour ago, until this thread
prompted me to get off my lazy rear and install :

emelFM2 v. 0.9.0
Licensed under the GPL
Copyright (C) 2003-2013, tooar <tooar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Build date: Fri 27 Sep 08:55:38 BST 2013
Build platform: GTK+ 3.8.4 Linux 3.11.1-3-ARCH/i686

So far, I still cannot see any high cpu load or journal entries re emelfm2.

Geoff