Re: emelfm2 for gtk+-2.2

  • From: David Jensen <djensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:41:33 -0600

David Jensen wrote:

I was working on an older box with gtk+-2.2. I back ported some fixes to emelfm2-0.0.7, the last release not needing 2.4.

and one more, this one is bzip'd.

fixes:
        internal/external viewer defaults
        suppresses the console 'command handle line' error message
adds:
        config option to show the precise file size instead of,
                'xxx.x xb'.  This could be done for the current
                {pre}releases if anyone is interested.

Note: emelfm2-0.0.7 with these changes will build and run with gtk+-2.6.1.

I'll quit for a while, Maybe later I'll back port the view and search dialog changes. Then maybe international updates?

---
David Jensen