Re: [emelfm2] 'Back' button context menu

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 23:14:09 +1100

On Sun, 4 Oct 2015 07:52:55 +0200
Joe Koenig <joe.koenig@xxxxxx> wrote:

Still, I'm missing a feature: when clicking the 'Back'
(respectivlely 'Forward') button, emelfm2 used to offer me a
selection of directories I've been before (during this session).

Is there an option/config to get this feature back? Or would I have
to recompile this MoFo?

Such a menu is supposed to pop up when the pointer hovers over a forward or
back button.

Clicking such a button would implement the action bound to the button, normally
that would be to change displayed directory.