Re: emelFM2 bug?

  • From: Søren Peter Sieg Mørch <sp.darch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:12:46 +0100

ups i've just deleted all the non hidden folders from ~!
df -h reports that there are lots of free space on my /home/ partition.
how is the files deleted and is ther any change of restoring them?

--
Søren Peter Sieg Mørch

svensk mobil: +46 (0)768 327  257
telefon (VoIP): +45 4698 7413 (efter 18.00 på hverdage)
dk-mobil: +45 2896 5732
email: sp.darch@xxxxxxxxx
msn: (on request)