Re: emelFM2 0.9.1 crash report

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2 <emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 00:07:14 +0200

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 11:56 PM, <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:32:19 +0200
Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shouldn't the github be the primary repo for the project? Git
encourages contributions in my experience, above and beyond what SVN
does.

In a sense, it already is.

However I'd like to find out how to redirect the github email mechanism to
use this maillist, instead of direct to me.

I don't think github should be thought of as email. You get
notifications, yes, but github itself is effectively a public ML (in a
sense). Many projects use a ML in addition to a formal tracker (like
github issues): one to discuss things more generally, and the other
for clearly defined issues. People who want to get ALL github
notifications can Watch the project, but otherwise redirecting all
traffic to the main ML may seem like overkill...

Liviu

Do you think you know what math is?
http://www.ideasroadshow.com/issues/ian-stewart-2013-08-02
Or what it means to be intelligent?