Re: emelFM2 0.9.1 crash report

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2 <emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:32:19 +0200

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 9:30 AM, <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:08:13 +0200
Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 2:25 AM, <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:32:58 +0800
HuY <ecc_hy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

emelfm2 crash when click mouse right button to bring up conext menu.

The attch file is backtrace log.

Thanks for the feedback.

It's easy to add a couple of minor changes to prevent the actual crash you
reported (and they've been pushed to github repo),

Where's the repo? The website still points to the SVN repo...

In recent times, my primary off-site store has

https://github.com/tom2tom/emelfm2

but I do also update svn repo contents when it seems useful to do so

Shouldn't the github be the primary repo for the project? Git
encourages contributions in my experience, above and beyond what SVN
does.

Liviu

Do you think you know what math is?
http://www.ideasroadshow.com/issues/ian-stewart-2013-08-02