Re: emelFM2 0.8.1 release

  • From: peter kostov <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 00:56:49 +0300

On 04/25/2012 11:47 PM, lists@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
indeed !

couldn't live without emelfm2, dillo or curl

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:28:24 +0200
Arve Barsnes<arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Since this list is frequently a bug reporting forum, and one can never get
enough praise, I have to congratulate you on this release, Tom. So far I
have seen none of my usual pet peeves or annoyances, and it's been rock
solid. Some of it might be attributed to gtk upgrades, but judging by the
kinds of bugs you've been hunting down lately, I think much of the credit
belongs with you. Keep up the good work!

Arve

Yes, a BIG thank you from me too!
Petar