Re: emelFM2 0.8.1 release

  • From: Charles A Edwards <eslrahc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 07:36:46 -0400

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:32:22 +1000
<tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well yes, I see that clever gtk shows the start of the file in the
> window, but leaves the cursor at the end.
>
> Svn file (e2_view_dialog.c) now has a fix for this. Not sure how this
> works with BIG files, which load asynchronously IIRC.

This change (svn2490) breaks file.edit/view for me.

Choosing either from the right-click menu opens an empty window.

If I use F4, the first invocation will properly display the file but
subsequent invocations give an empty window for that, or any other file
I try to edit/view.

Have fallen back to svn2489 which performs properly for me.

    Charles

--
A diplomat's life consists of three things: protocol, Geritol, and
alcohol. -- Adlai Stevenson