Re: emelFM2 0.3.2 cannot make

  • From: dsyates <dsyates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:21:34 -0500

tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 01:31:02 -0500 dsyates <dsyates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My guess is that your build infrastructure has become messed up. src/emelfm2.h line 38 is: #include <gtk/gtk.h> but
src/emelfm2.h:38:21: error: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory

Without that, everything else will collapse

Regards Tom

Yeah, that was weird. I had to reinstall the atk-dev, libfreetype6-dev,
and a few other for good measure, including reinstalling
build-essential. I have no idea what happened on my system to mess this
up; it was all working last week.
All is well now though. Thanks.

--
David S. Yates