Re: e2 0.1 release-candidate

  • From: Arnout Lok <arnout.lok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 21:05:44 +0200

I will give an example; if I make the following directory in /mnt/data:
~xyz
This works fine. Now I have an path like /mnt/data/~xyz
If I double-click on this directoy to enter it, in emelfm2 I get the
following error in the output-pane:
The directory '/home/arnoutxyz/' does not exist!
Which is of course true, but not what I had in mind. I just wanted to
enter the specific directory.

I think it should not expand ~ in the left an right-filepane.

Arnout