dynamically resize Filename width on "hide other pane"

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 20:44:07 +0100

Hello Tom
I am using the "hide other pane" button to maximise the active pane,
but ultimately to free screen space for the Filename in order to view
very-long-filenames.ext in full. However, when I "hide other pane" all
the columns stay static, so that longer file names are still not seen
in full. On "hide other pane" would it be reasonable/feasible to
dynamically resize the first column/Filename so that the edge of the
last column borders the right-hand pane edge? Then on "show other
pane" the the first column/Filename width would be restored.

Regards
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?