Re: dirline.focus_toggle does not consider the active pane?

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:41:12 +1000

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:24:30 +0200
Walther Maldonado <walther.md@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Recently I've bumped into a small annoyance. I have <X key> configured to
> pane_active.switch, and I have <Y key> configured to dirline.focus_toggle.
> The problem is that there are two dirlines, and no matter which pane is the
> active one, I always get the focus on the right-sided dirline (curiously
> enough, when doing dirline.focus_toggle again, I do go back to the last
> active pane rather than the right one). How could I set it so I can get the
> left-sided dirline get the focus when I press the shortcut?

Walther, that action should toggle focus between active filelist and its
correspoding dirline if no argument is supplied to the action. To apply to a
specific list+line, supply argument "1" or "2" (no quotes).

The default keybinding configuration includes
  <Control>1    dirline.focus_toggle 1
  <Control>2    dirline.focus_toggle 2
and those may still be in effect for you.