date/time format is not convenient

  • From: BrainWorker BrainWorker <owl.brainworker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2 <emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:44:52 +0300

There are five fixed variants of date/time format to choose from, but
none of them fits me (at least me).

I think the solution is very simple. Apart from the fixed variants,
there must be the way to set any format that user likes. The most
obvious way is to let user define his own format with parameters of
strftime function. That's it. With that parameters ANY wish can be
satisfied. For example, I would like to see usual form YYYY-MM-DD
HH:mm:ss, but I can't with given fixed variants.