Re: bugreport: the %f macro

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:00:50 +0100

The eternal spaces. The find plugin doesn't seem to support them.

>find -H /mnt/old/Documents and Settings/user1/My Documents/ -name
"*resume*" (4321)
find: /mnt/old/Documents: No such file or directory
find: and: No such file or directory
find: Settings/user1: No such file or directory
find: Documents/: No such file or directory
>find -H /mnt/old/Documents and Settings/user1/My Documents/ -name
"*resume*" (4321) returned '49'

--
Liviu