Re: better plugin activation/deactivation mechanism

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 23:03:06 +1000

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 06:07:43 +0000
Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've put into svn some changes to allow multiple-selection of plugin files.
Note - I haven't yet had time to test the changes much.

> > The easiest alternative would simply be to set the file-selector to
> > 'multi-select' mode. You could then change as much or as little as you want.
> >
> What about the 'Add' operation in this case? Would the user need to
> hit 'Add' only one time, or multiple?

You no longer need to add/insert a blank line, into which the data for a single
plugin would be placed.

Instead, just open the file-selector dialog, select as many plugin-files as you
want, click 'open'. The selected file(s) will all be loaded, and shown in the
config dialog, either after the cursor position or at the end if there's no
cursor. Re-loading of plugins already in there is prevented.