activate all plugins plug-ins

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2 <emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 11:39:58 +0100

Dear Tom,
I've checked latest SVN and one (minor) long-standing issue is still
present. Do you plan to add a one-checkbox way to activate/deactivate
all plugins? Currently the select mechanism seems to me quite awkward,
and if you have all plugins deactivated for some reason, you need a
lot of clicking to activate most of them.

Additionally, the 'Add' and 'Select' buttons are confusing now. If I
'Select', the plugin gets added as a new item. If I first 'Add' then
'Select', the 'added' empty line stays empty and the plugin gets added
as a new item. It seems like 'Add' is redundant, and 'Select'
misnamed.

Regards,
Liviu

--