Rename function

  • From: Clever Pereira <cmp1947@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 08:26:05 -0200 (BRST)

Hi,

I use libtrash in my environment (export
LD_PRELOAD=/usr/local/lib/libtrash.so, in .bashrc). So when I remove a
file it goes to a pre-selected directory (in my case $HOME/.Trash)
where I can remove it later with root privilege only. In EmelFm2 when
I rename a file it is moved to my .Trash. It is clear that libtrash is
doing its job. But it doesn't happen in the old Emelfm. Is there a way
to overcome it and have emelfm2 rename a file without moving it to my
.Trash dir?

Thanks for time spent on this,

Clever Pereira