Re: Release emelFM2 0.5.1

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:25:59 +0200

Tom,
I also seem to have a curious issue with empty (0 bytes) files:
>touch 'tania_02'  (7770)
>touch 'tania_02' (7770) returned '0'

When I press <f3> or <f4> I get this:
Error reading file /home/liviu/inst/email/tania_02 - Success
Error reading file /home/liviu/inst/email/tania_02 - Success

After I open the file with an external editor and add one byte, say
"a",  emel opens the file without any complaints.
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?
http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm