Re: RELEASE emelFM2 0.3.6

  • From: dsyates <dsyates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:34:27 -0500

Grégory SCHMITT wrote:
----- Original Message -----
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:49:15 -0500
De: dsyates <dsyates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sujet: Re: RELEASE emelFM2 0.3.6

I am noticing that the refresh pane contents button is not working unless I change directories then change back. Is anyone else seeing
this?

Yes, I did. According to Tom, that's the regular behavior, but I don't
remember exactly how that was with 0.3.5 back then and I don't know how
are built and packaged the rpms made for Fedora (I only use rpms for
veryday use).

It was solved for me when I built e2 with KERNEL_FAM=1.

I remember that now. asleep at the wheel.

--
David S. Yates
webpage: http://lottalinuxlinks.com