Re: Pre-release for testing - UPDATE

  • From: "Liviu Andronic" <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:15:58 +0300

4) Tree view has many bugs.
[..]

Sometimes it mixes nodes and wrongly puts one directory into another.
This seems to be a behaviour I noticed some time ago, but could not
re-create it. Didn't have it for quite some time, so thought it was
fixed. From what I remember, at certain moments  emel gets into a
"mode" where trying to open a directory in the active pane makes it
open in the passive pane. I remember that restarting emel was not of
much help.

Cannot give much more information at the moment.

Regards,
Liviu