Re: Pre-release available

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:14:48 +1000

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:44:43 +0200
Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Two issues:
> - pressing <ctrl>+2 assigned to file.open_with2 generates an error:
> `Command 'GtkMenuItem' - No such file or directory'.

What was the focused widget ? If it was a filelist, was there a 2nd action for
the first selected item ?

<Ctrl>2 is hardcoded to toggle focus between active filelist and dirline for
pane 2. Here, a binding of <Ctrl>2 to something else is ignored. I've been
tinkering with callback connection, and mine may behave differently from yours,
now.

> - with crypt plugin enabled emel segfaults at start-up (debug below)
If the plugin is failing during its loading, I guess that it's a wrong version.
Are you still using the tinycrypt-compatible version ? That's probably well
out-of-date.

> A request:
> - create file.open_with7 through 9. Personally for given filetypes
> (.pdf) I have 7 programmes assigned.
Maybe just a bit over the top ? Who (apart from you) can remember even 6
assigned keybindings ?