Re: Pre-release available

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:24:36 +0200

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 11:06 AM,  <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There are tooltips ATM,

I looked for these on the pane header, and in file.info, but couldn't
find them. Are the tooltips part of the pre-release?

> but I don't mind changing the headline labels if something suitable can be
> identified. To the un-initiated, "file" may seem a bit odd for a dir,

Perhaps:
Item accessed: Thu 20 Mar 2008 08:43
Item modified: Thu 20 Mar 2008 08:43

> and "inode changed" is not too helpful, either.

and
Meta info changed: Thu 20 Mar 2008 08:43

One advantage of "inode changed" is that it is easily searchable, and
concise; the tooltip may be more informative.
Liviu