Re: No Problems in september?

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:29:57 -0400

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:58:25 -0500
David Jensen <djensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have some enhancements I'd like to see:
>   1): Add edit and edit_with to the context-menu of executable scripts.
Default filetypes data have been updated accordingly. Not sure whether it's
worth a forcing a config-file update when next version is released. I guess
it's easy enough for current users to copy and paste a couple of lines.

>   2): Use the current selection for the 'mkdir' suggestion, over-riding
> last creation.  In other words if branch-0.2.1 is selected, suggest
> branch-0.2.1++, instead of last-creation++.
Need to determine an overall-effective approach e.g. when creations are done
repeatedly, you probably want last-creation++.

Maybe should support macros in the entered name (next release will also have a
counter macro, sofar intended only for the rename plugin). Then, say, %f%c
could get quickly to what you want.