Re: No Problems in september?

  • From: David Jensen <djensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:58:25 -0500

Hans Durast wrote:

it is not possible to change the access rights for more than one file
marked in emelfm2 0.2.0.

Hmmm, I didn't bang my head on that one. It's good to report these things, Tom is quick to fix them.

I have some enhancements I'd like to see:
1): Add edit and edit_with to the context-menu of executable scripts.
2): Use the current selection for the 'mkdir' suggestion, over-riding last creation. In other words if branch-0.2.1 is selected, suggest branch-0.2.1++, instead of last-creation++.

---
David Jensen