Re: New pre-release available

  • From: Atman Sense <mattenklicker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 23:15:00 +0200

Hi,

emelfm has strange behavior in context with fusesmb when I try to change
into a directory that is not accessible. Fusesmb mounts all remote
directories as the user who started the mount. After trying to change
into such a directory (in real owned by another user with drwx------),
no more change in any other directory is possible.

emelfm detects, that such a diretory in inaccessible:
[DEBUG ] change
dir: /home/atman/net/ARBEITSGRUPPE/ASERVER/TMP/privoxy.S3SYPS/ [DEBUG ]
NEED fake check
whether /home/atman/net/ARBEITSGRUPPE/ASERVER/TMP/privoxy.S3SYPS/ is a
usable directory [DEBUG ] grab current directory data [DEBUG ]
read-dir-thread (ID=3065478048) started [DEBUG ] dir-monitor-thread
(ID=3048545184) started [WARN  ] Unable to open
directory: /home/atman/net/ARBEITSGRUPPE/ASERVER/TMP/privoxy.S3SYPS/
[DEBUG ] dir-monitor-thread (ID=3048545184) stopped

But when I try to change to another dir:
[DEBUG ] waiting for completion of refresh before changing dir

Atman