Re: Move does not preserve timestamps.

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:52:20 -0500

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:49:33 -0500
"Jonathan A. Irwin" <jnthn_gmane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK. Just checked out revision 16, and the cpbar_with_time function seems
> to work fine, but there are some display oddities in the config dialog.
> For one thing, the plugin is reported as "not loaded." I'll attach a
> screenshot and let you decide what's normal, and what's not. :)

, it did not appear at all in the list of plugins until I manually
> selected the e2_cpbar.so file.

These are the sort of annoying glitches I half-expected. It seems to all work
reasonably if the cpbar plugin was not loaded, or was not in the config dialog
list. To help work out the sequence of events that produced your results, a
question. Before starting a session with the revised cpbar plugin, did your
config data specify that plugin to be loaded ?

You can delete the plugin from the config dialog list and start a new session,
or delete the "...not loaded" tip (sub-menu items can't show tips, it should
have been set to an empty string).