Re: Mount and unmount CurlFtpFS

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:43:13 +1100

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:49:18 +1100
Ian <db5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:23:27 +1100
> <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > You need to add a <submenu> item somewhere (bar, menu) configurable,
> > then set that item's argument field to the name of a menu in the
> > sub-menus config. Best to specify some icon, or else a silly one will
> > be shown (in a bar at least).
> For example, I use "configure.application", go down to "command bar"
> and "Add after" an icon after "_Quit".  Label = "test", Action =
> "????", Argument = "name of a menu in the sub-menus config".  Hmmmmm.
> I'm lost in the emelFM2 wilderness.
>
> The "fusemounts" custom menu is what I am attempting to use.  That
> being so, in the above example, what should Action and Arguments be?

After your quit-item, the added item would be:
  Label: doesn't matter unless your command bar is showing labels
  Icon: whatever you select or specify
  Tip: whatever you want
  Action: <submenu>
  Argument: fusemounts (or anything else you specify in the custom-menu config
data)

BTW, internal variable(s) might be useful, as in

FTPPLACE=/home/me/mymounts;fusermount options $FTPPLACE
and
fusermount -u $FTPPLACE

and you should probably enable the commands>stop-after-timeout setting, with
say, 20 secs. (This is supposed to offer you a choice to abort after every such
time-interval, but again, not checked for a long time.)

Please let us know how you get on.