Re: Mount and unmount CurlFtpFS

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:23:27 +1100

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:07:44 +1100
Ian <db5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to be able to mount and unmount a CurlFtpFS/FUSE mount.
> Can I somehow use the mountpoints.<menu> on the command bar, or do I
> have to use a different action and icon?
>
> Regards
>
> Fog_Watch.

The custom-menus mechanism is intended for this sort of thing. The default
config data for such menus is just a placeholder, labelled fusemouts, as an
example. The real menu(s) you define can be as flexible as you want.

The documentation is too cryptic, really. You need to add a <submenu> item
somewhere (bar, menu) configurable, then set that item's argument field to the
name of a menu in the sub-menus config. Best to specify some icon, or else a
silly one will be shown (in a bar at least).

I've not used this stuff for very long time, so there's a chance of problems.