Re: More GTK bugs?

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:21:19 +1100

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:15:23 -0500
dsyates <dsyates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks David.

> I am occasionally unable to resize the columns (filename, size,
> permission, owner, group, modified, etc) within the panes. i just
> noticed this today, running emelfm2 0.3.5 with Ubuntu gutsy with all
> updates.
I've not noticed that one, though I do see something related to it that's
changed.

It used to be that when first attempting to change column-width by dragging a
separator, gtk treated it like an actual item drag, but then after that first
time, the resizing worked. Now, the resizing works first time (good). Wonder
what they did ...